We operate the website www.bathchildrenspartycompany.co.uk
We are The Bath Children’s Party Company, a company registered in England and Wales under company number and with our registered office at The Chapel, Pound Pill,Corsham.Wiltshire SN13 9JA.
• The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20%. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). Orders delivered to destinations outside the EEC are not subject to UK VAT and the item prices displayed on the website are reduced accordingly. We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Party Pieces.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bath Children’s Party Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
The Bath Childern’s Party Company will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The despatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact us within 7 days. We will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify us immediately.
We want you to be happy with everything you buy. If you are not completely satisfied with any* of the goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately and return them to us within 14 days for a full refund. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account. *Please note that personalised items can only be returned if the goods are faulty.
In common with all online stores The Bath Children’s Party Company collects personal information from you when you shop on our website. We use this information to process your order and to keep you informed with the progress of it.
The personal information we collect amounts to:-
o Your Name and address and delivery address (if this is different) so we can prepare and deliver your order as you have requested.
o Your email address. This allows us send you an order confirmation and to let you know how and when your order left our premises and how you can trace its progress.
o Your phone number in case we need to call (or text) you if we have a query about your order.
o Your credit card details although we don’t ever receive this information ourselves. These details go directly onto the servers of PayPal (for Mastercard and Visa etc) when you enter them during the checkout process. No credit card or other payment information is ever stored on any of our servers.
Our website uses secure server software which will protect your information at all times. Once captured your personal information (excluding payment card information) is held on our own internal servers where it is regarded as strictly confidential. Customer account information is restricted to those who need to access it for the performance of their job and their access is subject to login and password controls.
Some of your personal data has to be passed to other companies for the purposes of taking payment of your order (eg. card processing companies) and delivering it to you (eg. couriers) but they only receive the information necessary to complete their function.
• Toy Safety - All the toys selected comply with the European Toy Safety Regulations and bear the CE mark and age guides where appropriate. Please retain any packaging for future reference. Adults should inflate balloons and supervise their use with children under 8 years
• Chocolate Products - Whilst every care has been taken these products may contain traces of nuts.
• Confectionery - All the sweets are not recommended for children under 3 years, unless otherwise stated. Adult supervision is recommended for all of our sweets when being consumed by a child. WARNING: Lollipops are a potential choking hazard. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts are a potential hazard.